Develop enterprise application for publishing and promoting wide range of academic, cultural, and athletic events at Columbia University.
- Customize open-source enterprise calendar system for maximum interoperability with other calendaring systems and web clients meeting the University’s diverse, multilayered needs.
- Articulate editorial and content needs to cross-functional developer team.
- Transitioning campus stakeholder away from current system into new application, and delivering training.
- Delivered product requirements and user research to engineers and Project Manager.
- Reviewed features and bugs within Jira; prioritize product backlog.
- Conducted software functional testing.
- Tracked user behavior and adjusted product’s structure and features to be more intuitive and user-friendly
- Trained stakeholders on product use. Set and communicated appropriate expectations for product to increase chances of product adoption.
- New enterprise calendar application gained adoption across the University.
- Analyzed user feedback, and recommended updates to optimize back-end for creating and submitting events. Once resources were available, I worked with a senior product manager to develop wireframes used for latest design iteration.